Saturday, August 23, 2008

Borderline

Some bad prostitution news within a short period of time. This time an article in the Dutch newspaper ‘het brabants dagblad’:

http://www.brabantsdagblad.nl/....../.ece

It’s about Gina Kamphuis, a madam in Den Bosch who is the owner of the Chaplin Club. New taxation rules make it difficult to attract women to work in brothels. She decided to sell her brothel. Her remarks about prostitutes contrast heavily with researches done by Ine Vanwesenbeeck and Bureau Regioplan which seem to suggest that distress levels of prostitutes don’t seem to be very different from non-prostitutes. But perhaps Gina is also suffering from “underbelly” feelings?

Nooit meer een wippie als kadootje [never again a fuck as a gift]
August 18th 2008

(...)

“I am 56, two weeks ago I went upstairs myself to keep a client indoors. Today I have called 25 girls. They didn’t want it anymore. I have three left, sir. It also is becoming more silent. I am in the business for 26 years, it has become heavy. I am a mother towards my clients. But you also see al lot of things that give me a fright. Yes, criminal things too. But I also remember a man of approximately seventy years old who wanted to plompzakken [~something like “ditch-balling”], do you know that? I never heard of it. Then the scrotum is also put into the vagina, with the aid of a belt to open the woman maximally. One of the two could die of it. And then the inferiority in which you are treated. ‘Come here, baby’, they say. When they are upstairs, they grab your hair. ‘And now give me a blowjob, rotten whore’. Ah sir, when I soon get into the grave, I take a lot of secrets with me. And then it is also not allowed to smoke anymore!’

(…)

“And all those girls have borderline. Furthermore the whole [prostitution] world sniffs [coke] around me. I once took a sniff myself. I became very aggressive because of it. Never done it again. Last week I let a girl being taken away by the police. Totally addicted. I know her for eight years, have taken her in my home, paid everything for her, totally wasted.”

(…)

“But I’ve done al lot for prostitution. Still! It started with aids. My girls didn’t have to do blowjobs without a condom anymore, they didn’t have to be fucked in the ass anymore. The result was that I [only] made 250 guilders [about 125 dollars?] in three weeks time.”

(...)

No comments: