Thursday, March 16, 2006

Still Alive

Back to index

I’m still alive, but I have actually nothing more to say.

I’m busy researching prostitutes in Belgian using a forum where clients describe their experiences with prostitutes (hookers.nl). A lot of Albanian and Bulgarian women work in prostitution in Belgium, contrary to the Netherlands. That’s really a surprise to me. Anyway, the clients notice that a lot of Albanian prostitutes lie about their nationality. Instead of saying they are from Albania, many they say they are from Italy. And that raises doubts about the validity of my research. Do the prostitutes speak the truth when they name their age and nationality?

Fact of the matter is that I counted a considerable number of Italian, Greek, Spanish and Portuguese prostitutes in the Netherlands. (OOPS!!!)

Back to index

No comments: